Sunday, December 18, 2005

T'was The Week Before Christmas, And All Through The House...

...All the creatures were stirring and cleaning the house!

It's finally here. We are moving back upstairs THIS WEEK. Despite a nasty head/chest cold I have managed to get our bedroom in order and I am slowly working on the kids room (it has become a complete disaster in the last few weeks). But even more amazing is the fact that last night, Steve removed all of the big power tools from the front room! It is a work room no longer and is starting to look like our office again. I was beginning to think I'd never see this day!
Of course cleaning up the work room is no small task. We have already shop-vacced the room once, and then gone over pretty much everything with the miele and hepa filter. Now I am wiping things down and every wipe still comes away with a coating of sawdust. Yuck!

Soon enough the bathroom will be up to 'Reveal' status and I'll post some photos later this week. In the meantime I'll continue to battle a sinus headache and clean the upstairs. All I know for sure is that one night this week will officially be the last on the living room floor!