Ok, I think it's time for me to get over my fear of "exposure" by writing down my thoughts online. It seems everybody and their dog has a blog these days. I mean you can set up one through MSN now fergoshsakes! So it's not like MY blog will be as perused as, say, DOOCE - at least not any time soon. In fact I've had this for over a month and I haven't single comment, let alone a nasty one. (Come to think of it I should probably let a few people know about this place ). The whole purpose of this is for me to WRITE, right? And there are a whole lotta thoughts whizzing around in my head at most times - that MENTAL CLUTTER my url refers to - so why am I not WRITING THEM DOWN?
I guess one of the reasons is that they have only just begun to 'whiz' again very recently. When I started this whole blog-thing I was feeling like I finally had a few things in my life under control, and maybe it was time to start something new just for ME (oh, yah and for a potential gazillion blog-junkies, but who's counting). And then, just when I thought the cold and flu season was finally ebbing away, it gathered itself for one last go-round and voila! Let's just say I lost most of my creative juices along with my lunch, and Steve's lunch, and Zoe's lunch, and Liam's lunch... I'm pretty sure I set some kind of record for consecutive loads of laundry in a given week. Needless to say my brain has been a bit sluggish since then. I'm only just beginning to regain that sense of control that I had so precariously found a couple months ago.
Motherhood, like any journey worth making, has been both a joy and a trial for me. And so I decided to write. Maybe I won't write EVERYHTHING here. But I think it's time to write at least a little bit more.